Monday, July 20, 2009

IA News and More

I haven't posted in a long time, and the truth is because I've felt a recent lag in my writing. The block I've suffered from has spanned almost four months basically, but now I've got a new incentive and am feeling better since the start of my second trimester. I got the first edits back for Ivory's Addiction and my editor doesn't think it will need a second go-over! I'm so excited and can't wait to get the release date, which of course, has inspired me to work through my block. SO much is going on right now, though, it's hard for me to stay on course. Sean is leaving for NTC in a week and a half and I'm going to be heading up to PA for a baby shower. On top of all that, when he returns in September, he must go to Al for more training and then, block leave. November is on it's way and it's coming way too quickly. It will be a trying time for me, one as my own DH leaves for the mission he's been called to do with his unit, and two, as I will be pregnant with out child.

My writing and my animals will be all that I have to lean on until family comes for the birth, and truthfully, when he leaves, I'm useless for at least a week. I'm an emotional zombie incapable of putting two sentences together through all the tears. Anyhow, enough about me. Recently, a US soldier was captured in Afghanistan and I just pray he makes it home safely. If you love a service member, then you know the inherrent fear it strikes in your heart thinking it could have been yours. I'm sure God will take care of him.

Can't wait to reveal the release date for Ivory's Addiction. And I will be editing Axel's Obsession soon to go ahead and send it off. Hopefully Amira likes it as much as they do Ivory. Well, Luke's story is tentatively titled Loving Luke or could be Sarah's Submission. Not sure which direction I want to take with it.

No comments: