Monday, April 6, 2009

So, I'm in GA...

After a painful drive to Fort Stewart (flooded roads, making U-turns at dead end swamps at 1 a.m.) we finally made it to GA. Well, here's what I know so far. Everywhere takes at least an hour to get to. We're staying at the Cheeri-O Motel, and though it's not great, it's alright. The base is huge. The roads are long, and straight! There are no hills whatsoever, and I'm already jumping back into writing. I'm wondering if at some point I can filter this location into my stories. Savannah is as expected, big and beautiful. I can't wait to go to the Old Historical District. My cats went nuts on the way down, and I got into a 'cat fight' with Pumpkin over her kennel! I got maimed, but she went in after a good chase. Oh, and we bought a new car and it's super fun to drive! Pontiac GTO which means it's really fast. So far, I've been doing a little writing. Trying to get some editing done on IA b/c I sent a query to the WRP and (crossing my fingers) hopefully they will like the query! Well, that's all that I can update for now as I live in a hotel room with three cats and the wind is howlin like a tornado is about to come upon us.

No comments: