Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer has arrived with Vengeance

It looks like Summer has officially kicked Old Man Winter's butt. It's not even June 21st yet, and here in South East Georgia, the temps are reaching three digits! With a heat wave the likes I've never experienced before, I'm desperately trying to find ways to keep my infant son and myself cool. Air conditioning, check. Ice cold water, check. A good steamy romance, check. Wait...trying to keep cool here, ladies and gents.

So, tell me. What hot, steamy romance novels are pushing your summer days into the three digit temps?

If you haven't read Ivory's Addiction yet, I promise it's sure to put your sweat glands into overdrive as you navigate the blast of hot weather sweeping across the country! So pick up your copy, grab a tall glass of cold water or sweet tea and kick back!

2 comments:

Rebecca Royce said...

Do you read Maya Bank? Colters Woman and now Colters Lady? Hot, sizzling. I think you would love them.

Teirney Medeiros said...

No, but I'll definitely have to check them out. I've heard of her, but that could be just browsing titles at the book store. Is it historical? or Contemp?