Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The cats away and the mice will play...NOT

Sean is in the field for nine days, starting today. So, as you may guess, it will be a long night for me. I keep waiting for him to come home. Bah. I finally got to write again, though. And will probably be up all night for crits. Anyhow, I wanted to talk about The Distance. This poor story has gone through the wringer and back only to find out in the final stretch, it lost it's second wind. Damn, don't you hate when that happens? Well, I'm putting that story to bed. I've started chapter 14 on Axel, and am excited to start on Luke and Sara's story, which at themoment, it untitled.

Back to spending nine days alone, God, I pray the storms stop. It's one thing to be alone in the middle of nowhere, but something else entirely to be in the middle of nowhere on a dark, stormy ngiht...sounds like the beginning of a bad horror story. At least I've got Sean's 1911, now, if I can just cock the sucker I'll be good to go. Here's to hoping I don't need to use my home protection!

By the way, baby medeiros is giving me heartburn on top of all day morning sickness. I HATE being pregnant (so far).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh it will settle some but in the end u have this beautiful life you 2 created little medeiros